TOEFL Scoring Premium Soal Structure Level 1 Day 7
1. The North Pole __ a latitude of 90 degrees north.
a. It has
b. Is having
c. Which is having
2. The city of Beverly Hills is surrounded on __ the city of Los Angeles.
a. Its sides
b. The sides are
c. It is the side of
d. All sides by
3. __ greyhound, can achieve speeds up to thirty-six miles per hour
b. The fastest
c. The fastest dog
d. The fastest dog, the
4. Marmots spend their time foraging among meadow plants and flowers or __ on rocky cliffs.
a. Gets sun
c. The sun
5. The greenhouse effect occurs __ heat radiated from the Sun.
a. When does the Earth’s atmosphere trap
b. Does the Earth’s atmosphere trap
c. When the Earth’s atmosphere traps
d. The Earth’s atmosphere traps
6. The Rose Bowl, __ place on New Year’s Day, is the oldest postseason collegiate football game in the United States.
b. It takes
c. Which takes
7. Experiments __ represent a giant step into the medicine of the future.
a. Using gene therapy
b. Use gene therapy
c. They use
d. Gene therapy uses
8. __ off the Hawaiian coastline are living others are dead.
a. While some types of coral reefs
b. Some types of coral reefs
c. There are many types of coral reefs
d. Coral reefs
9. Nimbrostratus clouds are thick, dark gray clouds __ forebode rain.
c. What they
d. Which they
10. Some economists now suggest that home equity loans are merely a new trap to push consumers beyond __.
a. They can afford
b. They can afford it
c. What is affordable
d. Able to afford
11. People who reverse the letters of words __ to read suffer from dyslexia.
a. When trying
b. If they tried
c. When tried
d. If he tries
12. Featured at the Henry Ford Museum __ of antique cars dating from 1865.
a. Is an exhibit
b. An exhibit
c. An exhibit is
d. Whixh is an exhibit
13. Rubber __ from vulcanized silicones with a high molecular weight is difficult to distinguish from natural rubber.
a. Is produced
c. That produces
14. __ appears considerably larger at the horizon than it does overhead is merely an optical illusion.
a. The Moon
b. That the Moon
c. When the Moon
d. The Moon which
15. According to the World Health Organization, __ any of the six most dangerous diseases to break out, it could be cause for quarantine.
b. They were
c. There were
d. Were they
Baca juga: Jasa Penerjemah Tersumpah